§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is related to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body acc. § 3 paragraph 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Choice GmbH, Thomas Mann Street 16 - 20, 90471 Nuremberg, cf. our imprint.
§ 2 Rights to information and revocation
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data stored about you, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time.
(3) All information requests, requests for disclosure or revocation to data processing should be directed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address specified in § 1 (2). You are also welcome to address your inquiry to our external, operational data protection officer: Stephan Gärtner, StanhopeONE, Wilmersdorferstrasse 94, 10629 Berlin, email@example.com, Tel. +49 30 89614237, Fax. +49 3012053097 9.
§ 3 Data security
We take up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers during data transfers as well as against leaks to third parties. These measures are adjusted according to the latest technologies.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not sign in, register or otherwise provide information for the use of this website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
(4) In addition, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the available the available browser plug-in at the following link:
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be ruled out.
§ 6 Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to evaluate user traffic on this website.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more detailed in § 4) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the service provider exclusively on his server in Germany. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to full extent. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible by setting it in your browser or by removing the following checkmark to activate the opt-out plug-in.
(3) This website uses Piwik with the extension "AnonymizeIP". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be ruled out. The IP address transmitted by Piwik from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open-source project. Third-party privacy information is available at piwik.org/privacy/policy.
§ 7 Contact form
If you contact us via the contact form, the information you enter there will be collected, processed and used. In the maximum case these are the following data categories:
The fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory, without which we can not accept your information. You are free to use the contact field. If you do not wish this, there is also the possibility of contacting us via the communication channels resulting from our imprint. The data will only be collected, processed and/or used to answer your request and to process it if necessary.
§ 8 Public Procedures Directory
The BDSG stipulates in § 4g that the data protection officer must make available to each person the following information in accordance with § 4e sentence 1 No. 1 - 8 in an appropriate manner:
a. Name of the responsible body: Choice GmbH
b. Chief Executive Officer: Mr. Jürgen Lobach
c. Address of the responsible body: Thomas-Mann-Straße 16 - 20, 90471 Nürnberg
d. Purpose of data collection, processing and use: The object of the company as a system provider is to support its customers. This results among others in the rental of motor vehicles and related services within the area of fleet management. The collection, processing and use of data is done to accomplish this purpose. Furthermore, your e-mail address can also be used for marketing and advertising purposes.
e. Description of the group of persons affected and the relevant data or data categories: customer data, employee data as well as data from suppliers and other service providers, if these are required to fulfill the purpose mentioned under d).
f. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data can be communicated: Public authorities in the presence of priority legislation, external contractors for the execution of order data processing according to § 11 BDSG as well as external agencies and internal Choice GmbH - departments for the fulfillment, with the purpose mentioned under d).
g. Standard deadlines for the deletion of data: Legislators have issued various retention obligations and deadlines. After expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted. If data are not affected, they will be deleted if the purposes mentioned under d) are omitted.
h. Planned data transfer to third countries: A transfer is only planned to third countries that ensure an adequate level of data protection.
§ 9 External, operational data protection officer
We take the topic of data protection not only very seriously, but also actively in our hands. Therefore, we have decided to appoint an external data protection officer who advises us, our employees, our customers and third parties with whom we are in contact, about all concerns regarding data protection. This is:
Attorney Dr. Stephan Gardener
Wilmersdorfer Strasse 94
Tel. +49 30 89614237
Fax. +49 3012053097 9